Shelled Corn for Corn Burning Stoves
Corn is a clean-burning, environmentally friendly, renewable, biomass fuel. Shelled fuel corn can be burned inexpensively in properly equipped stoves as an alternative fuel to oil, gas, wood, or wood pellets. Many of the corn burning stoves on the market today are equipped to burn either corn or wood pellets - be sure to read your stove's manual or contact the manufacturer/retailer for more details.
Our fuel corn is:
- dried to a moisture content of 13%.
- quadruple-cleaned using our proprietary cleaning system.
- grade A quality shelled corn.
- sold in convenient 50lb bags or in bulk - you can bring your own container too!
- locally available at Five Point Farm and delivery is possible.
- affordable. Please contact us for additional information and pricing.